05 September 2009

Countless lovers undercover of the street.

I have been roaming around, always looking down at all I see,
I hope it can make you notice. When I said I miss you and all I want to do is being with you. Why cant you see that all I want is you? someone like you.. Someone that all I want to know more, someone that I want to hold for. You know that I can use somebody? Someone like you..

Until now,
I hope its gonna make you notice,
someone like me..

All you know now is asking me back. Asking me back on what I have done to you.. Asking me back, on what you have done to me.. Why cant you notice that all I want is someone like you? and why cant you notice that is someone like me?

a'al, ILYSM.
Even if you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks if u comment. If not? No thanks.