02 June 2009

Betty found her new MATTch!

america ferrera Pictures, Images and Photos

From one season to another seoson, I hvnt felt this happy for her, yey! Betty! That's not so ugly Betty finally found her LOVE /in Ugly Betty.. Owh.. I hope so! I really felt the connection between Betty and this new guy called Matt. Ok, stop. Did u really care bout her? haha.. Literally, the best thing that we've learn from this Betty's world is we have to be responsible, fix our own problem, hardworking, no step back, dont even care what people think, fashion, money, luxury.. Omg! there's so many things.. so people, sometimes cerita amerika tak semestinya berunsur sex semata-semata walaupun kadang kala agak terover sedikit. Hah! you see that??

GOSSIP GIRL Pictures, Images and Photos

And I've been wondering, how a guy gonna kiss a girl with a braces around her teeth? Did he gonna feel sticky or some kind like hard to get the tongue thing when ur lips stuck by a steel or something???
weewuu.. to many words hah? well, aku penah pakai that besi thing wrapped all around my teeth and sometimes yup 'sometimes' it do feel like gross.. yey.. I hate that part. So that's why i made up mind to stop using that crappy thing by thinkin that i might get someone after i removing that thing, unfortunately.. that do's and does's thing, doesn't work at all.. Haha. Now u know how sorry I am for that braces.. kinda..

My times are limited today, craving for datelines and so on.. I hope tomorrow will be more relaxing, no rushing, no smoking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks if u comment. If not? No thanks.